The sewing pattern sold below is a direct digital download pdf file, NOT a mailed print out. You download the file directly after purchasing. Adobe Acrobat reader or a program that can read pdf files is required in order to view the file.
Need help buying a pattern, then check out our how to buy guide. Read our animal pattern FAQ here.
This listing is for a digital PDF Pattern file only! Not the finished horse puppet.
Use your sewing machine to create your own Horse Hand Puppet with a moving mouth using this digital PDF pattern.
UNICORN and ZEBRA adaptations to the pattern are included. Get three patterns in one.
See the horse puppet in action and how to video tutorials here.
– Materials and tools list
– Step by step photograph instructions with additional tips
– Labeled pattern pieces
Your finished puppet is:
– Constructed out of fleece and felt
– Hand washable and air dry
– Sized for adult hands
– Too adorable with twirling arms and a flexible mouth
– Very lightweight compared to store bought stuffed puppets, something to consider when performing
– About 14″ high