The sewing pattern sold below is a direct digital download pdf file, NOT a mailed print out. You download the file directly after purchasing. Adobe Acrobat reader or a program that can read pdf files is required in order to view the file.
Need help buying a pattern, then check out our how to buy guide. Read our animal pattern FAQ here.
This listing is for a digital PDF Pattern file only! Not the finished vulture puppet.
Use your sewing machine to create your own Vulture Hand Puppet with a moving mouth using this digital PDF pattern.
See the vulture puppet in action and how to video tutorial here.
– Materials and tools list
– Step by step photograph instructions with additional tips
– Labeled pattern pieces
Your finished puppet is:
– Constructed out of fleece and felt
– Hand washable and air dry
– Sized for adult hands
– Too adorable with floppy wings and a flexible mouth
– Very lightweight compared to store bought stuffed puppets, something to consider when performing
– About 13″ high