Make your very own felt frog hand puppet using our free pattern. Very simple to make – just cut felt and glue together. You could hand sew it too, if you wanted.
What you’ll need:
• Frog Puppet Pattern PDF
• 3 light green felt sheets
• 1 white felt sheet or scraps
• 1 black felt sheet or scraps
• 1 red felt sheet or scraps
• 1 pink felt sheet or scraps
• Washable Crayons
• Glue (Hot glue, Fabric Tac or any glue that works with felt)
How to Make the Frog Felt Hand Puppet:
Trace the body pattern on top felt sheet with a washable crayon.
Pin the top felt sheet to bottom felt sheet so they stay together when you cut.
Cut the felt along the traced body line.
Glue the two layers of felt together around the edge keeping the bottom open for your hand.
Cut out all the felt features.
Glue the eyes, pupils, nose, mouth and tongue onto the face.
Glue the face to the body.
Cut small circles or squares of white felt and glue to the pupils as gleams.