Time to ring in the holiday cheer with this felt hand puppet reindeer.
The puppet is very simple to make – just cut felt and glue together. You could hand sew it too, if you wanted.
What you’ll need:
• Reindeer Puppet Pattern PDF
• 2 tan felt sheets
• 1 dark brown felt sheet or scraps
• 1 black felt sheet or scraps
• 1 white felt sheet or scraps
• 1 cream felt sheet or scraps
• 1 red felt sheet or scraps
• Glue (Hot glue, Fabric Tac or any glue that works with felt)
How to Make the Holiday Reindeer Felt Hand Puppet:
Trace the body pattern on top tan felt sheet with crayon.
Pin the top tan felt sheet to bottom tan felt sheet so they stay together when you cut.
Cut the felt along the traced body line.
Glue the two layers of felt together around the edge keeping the bottom open for your hand.
Cut out all the felt features.
Glue the muzzle and eyes into place on the body.
Glue the pupils into place.
Glue the nose and mouth into place.
Arrange the ears and antlers on the head. Glue the inner ears into place.
Glue the ears and antlers into place on the back side of the puppet.
Glue the gleams into place.